- Created on Sunday, 06 December 2009 03:21
- Last Updated on Saturday, 22 February 2014 14:32
- Written by Kaho
- Hits: 3262
Alright! It's finally the voting round!
We have decided to have a head start on the voting round because there are lots of things to be read! There will be at least 2 weeks of voting time (from now until December 20 12:00AM GMT+10), so hopefully, everyone could get their votes in! We understand that it's a holiday season and some people may be out traveling or don't want to spend too much time online, so depending on the situation, we may extend the duration of the voting round. If you know a friend or someone who couldn't vote because she can't be here, or if you feel that a it takes a longer time for you to read through the entries, please feel free to send a PM to kaho, litewolf, or ニョロロ!
1. Please only vote for ONE entry per department. JUST ONE, not two, three or four, JUST ONE 8D.
2. Please state the reason why you are voting for it. ONLY THE VOTES WITH COMMENTS WILL COUNT. There are 4 departments, so it is mandatory to leave comments for Corda Art, Corda Text and Haruka Art; Haruka Text is default winner, and it would be great if you could also leave a comment.
If you don't feel comfortable sharing your opinion, you may send a PM to either
kaho, litewolf, or ニョロロ
and we will post your comments anonymously here. Your comments are greatly appreciated by the entry submitter! They want to know how you feel about their entry too! (And if you'd like to, you are also free to leave comments to the staff and late entries - although they cannot be voted or anything.)
3. You may vote for yourself, and in the case that you do, you do not need to submit a reason for it. HOWEVER, if you don't, we'll all know that you voted for yourself XD. (This doesn't matter whether you submit your reason through this thread or PM. So please, at least try to make up something lol.)